Samsung unveils its own smart watch system, One UI Watchadmin - July 10, 2021
South Korean giant Samsung has unveiled its new operating system for smartwatches, which will be called One UI Watch and is based on WearOS from Google for smart wearable devices. The new operating system is expected to become more integrated with Android-based phones by synchronizing the various applications and settings installed on the phone and the watch.
The new operating system is expected to support many applications such as Strava, Adidas Running, Calm, Spotify, YouTube Music and Google Maps. It is expected that Samsung will announce in the coming months its new smart watch with the aforementioned operating system, which may come with better performance and a stronger battery. Below we review with you the specifications of the latest Samsung releases of smart watches, so follow us.
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 Smart Watch
- The Galaxy Watch3 smartwatch comes with a round body.
- Two versions of the watch were released, the first version comes with a wrist strap size of 41 mm and the second version comes with a strap size of 45 mm.
- Both versions of the watch come with dimensions of 46.2 x 45 x 11.1 mm.
- Weight varies depending on which version the watch comes with:
- 45mm version: The weight of the watch is 53.8 grams with the stainless steel case, and 43 grams with the titanium case.
- Version 41 mm: The weight of the watch is 48.2 grams.
Shape and design:
- The watch comes with a circular design for its structure, where the glass screen comes in the front with an external layer to resist scratching, and on the back the watch comes with a frame made of stainless steel or titanium, depending on the version.
- The screen occupies a large area of the front end of the phone, it has thin side edges around it, these edges are a movable frame that can rotate around the screen to perform specific tasks.
- The watch is compatible with standard 20/22mm straps.
- The monitor does not support any camera in its design.
External protection level:
- The watch’s design complies with the MIL-STD-810G hardness standard, and it supports IP68 water and dust resistance up to 50 metres.
- Although there are some basic standards of toughness, the watch is not designed to withstand extreme and exceptional conditions.
- The Galaxy Watch3 has a superb Samsung Super AMOLED display, supports 1:1 aspect ratio, occupies a large proportion of the front-facing area, and is touch-enabled.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass that is scratch-resistant.
- The screen supports Always-on display feature to display essential contents all the time even when not in use.
- 45 mm version: The screen in this version measures 1.4 inches, with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels, and a pixel density of 364 pixels per inch.
- Version 41 mm: The screen in this version measures 1.2 inches, with a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels, and a pixel density of 364 pixels per inch.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The internal storage comes in 8 GB.
- The watch has 1 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- The watch does not support an external memory card slot at all.
- The watch comes with Samsung’s Exynos 9110 processor, which works with a 10nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The processor works at a frequency of Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53.
- The watch comes with a Mali-T720 graphics processor.
- The Galaxy Watch3 smartwatch comes with the following sensors:
- The watch supports electrodes with sensors that can produce an electrocardiogram.
- The watch supports a blood pressure sensor.
- Accelerometer sensor.
- Gyroscope sensor.
- Heart rate sensor.
- barometer sensor.
- The watch supports an intelligent assistant to recognize voices, languages, and voice commands.
- The watch supports Samsung’s Tizen-based wearable operating system from version 5.5.
Networking and Communications Support:
- In some versions, the Galaxy Watch3 supports the ability to work with 4G networks in addition to supporting Wi-Fi connection, and in other versions the watch only supports Wi-Fi networks.
- Versions that support 4G networks come with an eSIM port.
- The watch supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi networks.
- The watch supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The watch supports GPS features.
- The watch does not support playing FM radio automatically.
- The watch supports NFC technology.
- The watch comes with a non-removable lithium-ion battery.
- 45 mm version: The battery in this version comes with a capacity of 340 mAh.
- Version 41 mm: The battery in this version comes with a capacity of 247 mAh.
- The watch does not support the USB port, and instead supports the fast wireless charging feature.
- The watch supports bronze and silver colors.
- The prices of the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 smart watch in the Egyptian market start from 6,499 pounds.
- As soon as the watch is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get acquainted with its prices and compare its best purchase offers in different stores through Yaoota.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the official websites of the smartphone companies at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.