Learn about the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone and its most important features and disadvantagesadmin - July 10, 2021
The mobile phone giant Samsung was able to draw the attention of users by reintroducing the M series after reintroducing the A series to be the leading series in the middle class. And here is the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone that comes with many powerful technical specifications for the price. Let’s get acquainted with its technical specifications through this report. Then we review together its advantages and disadvantages.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone comes with a modern design with a front camera in the form of a point above the middle of the phone from the front and rear cameras in the left box of the phone and under it the distinctive Samsung logo and on the side of the phone comes a fingerprint sensor
- The phone supports capturing mobile networks up to the fourth generation with the ability to operate two mobile phones, which helps to separate the personal and work lives of users and take advantage of mobile phone offers
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, with a resolution of 411 pixels per inch
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone comes with Android 11 operating system, One UI 3.1 user interface, Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor with Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone comes with 64 or 128 GB memory with 4 or 6 GB RAM with the ability to increase memory through external memory cards
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone comes with 4 rear cameras with a resolution of 64, 8, 2 and 2 mega-pixels with wide, ultra-wide, macro and depth lenses with a 20-megapixel selfie camera with a wide lens
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with a speaker, a 3.5mm jack, OTG-style accessories, fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensors.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 giant phone battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh with fast charging of 25W
- The price of the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone in global markets starts from 202 US dollars, and the prices can be compared when the phone is announced in the Arab region through the Yaoota website.
Features of Samsung Galaxy M32
- The design of the Samsung Galaxy M32 is modern and practical and gives the screen the largest possible space to stretch on the front of the phone. The fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone comes in a good and easy to use area.
- The phone screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz offers outstanding performance for fans of electronic games with good performance under direct sunlight. It also comes in a good size.
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone comes with the latest Android operating systems, an easy-to-use user interface, and a powerful processor capable of providing good performance for game lovers in cooperation with the graphic processor.
- The phone comes with many options for internal memory with the ability to increase it through external cards.
- The front and rear cameras of the phone perform well in terms of still images and videos alike.
- The sound system in the phone is good and supports the connection of 3.5 mm headphones with the ability to connect OTG-style accessories.
- The phone battery is able to provide more than ideal performance with its large capacity, especially as it comes with the ability to fast charging.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M32
- The screen does not come with an extra layer of protection, which makes it vulnerable to scratches and breaks.
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 phone battery is non-removable and does not support reverse or wireless charging.
- The design of the phone is completely plastic, and its weight (196 grams) is relatively heavy.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of smartphones mentioned in this article are the prices listed in stores at the time of publishing the article, and prices change up and down according to the movement of the markets.