How to delete visited websites from mobile in one minuteadmin - October 7, 2021
How to delete visited websites from mobile
In this topic, we will learn in detail how to delete visited websites from your mobile phone. The method is very easy and does not require much time, and in a few minutes you can delete all the records and sites that you have visited before.
Take two minutes of your time and follow this detailed explanation with pictures and video, so what are we waiting for? Lets start !.
Scan visited websites from mobile
1. Go to the following Google Chrome page on your mobile, and then click on the three dots at the top left of the screen.
2. Now go to the following interface and click on the “Record” option.
3. After clicking on the record, you will be directed to this interface.
4. Now click on the “Clear browser data” option, you will be directed to this page.
5. Choose advanced settings and you will go directly to the page of choosing the data and sites you want to delete.
6. Now mark the options you want to delete, for example, the pages and sites you visited from your mobile, as well as passwords, images and files that you downloaded before.
Education is preferred over these options, as shown in the image above, and the “Clear data” button was pressed.
Now, congratulations, you have cleared all visited websites from your mobile.
If you want to follow the explanation in the video, here is a short clip from YouTube that explains how to delete your browser history.
Thank you for following the explanation, I hope you have benefited.
Important topics :
Solve the problem of slow computer for all versions of Windows with the best antivirus program
Share the Internet from your phone to your computer via a USB cable