Full review of the new Nokia X20 phoneadmin - July 10, 2021
Nokia recently announced its upper-mid-range phone Nokia X20 with great specifications and prices, as the phone has a giant battery with a capacity of 4470 mAh, a Snapdragon 480 5G processor and a quad rear camera, and today we review with you the full review of the phone, so follow us.
Structure and dimensions:
- The Nokia X20 has dimensions of 168.9 x 79.7 x 9.1 mm, and a weight of 220 grams.
- The phone has an IPS LCD screen that supports the aspect ratio of 20:9, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen measures 6.67 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen occupies 79.8% of the front-end area of the phone.
- The screen supports an anti-scratch coating of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The screen comes with a maximum brightness of 450 nits.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 8 or 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- The internal storage is 128 GB.
- The phone supports an external memory chip port and is separate from the second communication chip port.
- The Nokia X20 has an octa-core processor, a Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G version that works with an 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The processor works at a frequency of (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460).
- The phone supports an Adreno 619 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the PDAF camera.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens, with a resolution of 5 megapixels.
- The third lens is a macro lens for close-up photography, with a resolution of 2 megapixels.
- The fourth lens is a 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait feature.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single lens with a wide sensor main, and it comes with a accuracy of 32 megapixels, with HDR and panorama feature.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports dual LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- The Nokia X20 comes with accelerometer, proximity, and gyroscope sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android version 11.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks will come with a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standard, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone supports FM radio playback automatically.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4470 mAh.
- The battery supports 18W fast charging.
- The phone will come with a USB Type-C 1.0 port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature to communicate with external flashes and exchange data between them.
- The Nokia X20 comes in global markets with prices starting at about 450 USD.
- When you drop the phone, you can get acquainted with its prices in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Review of the new Nokia X20 phone
The phone has a high-quality screen with a suitable brightness that is resistant to scratching, but unfortunately it does not support the degree of acceleration of the frames that allow playing games with high quality and speed of graphics.
The phone also comes with a wonderful Snapdragon 480 5G processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nanometers, and works at high frequencies with a graphic processor that can run heavy games with a slightly higher quality than average, in addition to its support for large areas of internal and random storage memory, and it also has the latest Android 11 operating system.
The phone supports a medium-quality rear and front camera that suits its price category, and it also features support for 4K rear camera video recording with the wonderful Zeiss lenses.
Finally, the phone has a large battery with a capacity of 4470 that can work for a day or more with the average use of the phone, it supports fast charging only, the phone also supports FM radio and NFC technology, and also supports USB On-The-Go for data transfer, and supports fifth generation networks. 5G telecom.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.