Advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FEadmin - July 10, 2021
The Korean giant Samsung recently announced its latest flagship tablet, the wonderful Galaxy Tab S7 FE, which we have been waiting for a while. Come out, follow us.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet specifications
Dimensions and design:
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet has dimensions of 284.8 x 185 x 6.3 mm and a weight of 608 grams.
- The screen comes in the front end with a few side edges, as it alone occupies 84.6% of the area of the front end of the device.
- The device comes with 4 stereo speakers for a better acoustics experience.
- The tablet has a TFT screen that supports the aspect ratio of 16:10, and it occupies a large proportion of the front-end area, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen comes in 12.4 inches, with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels, a pixel density of 243 pixels per inch, and it supports 16 million colors.
- The tablet supports the famous Stylus pen, which in turn supports work through Bluetooth with support for accelerometer and gyroscope sensors.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The tablet supports 6 and 4 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- The internal storage is 128 and 64 GB.
- The tablet supports the addition of an external memory stick up to 1 TB in a separate port.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet from Samsung has an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, which is based on the Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G version that works with an 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The processor works at a frequency of (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570).
- The tablet supports an Adreno 619 graphics processor.
- The flagship tablet comes with a single-lens rear camera that comes with an 8-megapixel resolution, and supports auto focus.
- The tablet comes with a front camera with a single lens only, and it comes with a resolution of 5 megapixels.
- As for the rear camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD) video recording, with a frequency of 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD) video recording, at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports AF, face recognition, and geo-tagging of images, as well as HDR and panorama features, but it does not support LED flash.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet supports accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, and compass sensors, and does not support a fingerprint sensor at all.
Operating system and interface:
- The tablet supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version, and uses the One UI 3.1 interface for Samsung phones.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The tablet comes with a single Nano-sized SIM card, and it comes with two versions, one of which supports working with Wi-Fi networks only, and the other supports mobile phone networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- The tablet supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and the tablet supports hotspot.
- The tablet supports GPS technologies.
- The tablet does not support FM radio playback automatically.
- The tablet does not support NFC technology.
- The tablet does not support the traditional 3.5mm headphone port.
- The tablet comes with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 10,090 mAh.
- The battery supports the 45W automatic fast charging feature, which can charge the giant battery within 90 minutes.
- The tablet comes with a USB Type-C port for charging from version 3.2.
- We do not yet know about the tablet’s support for the USB On The Go feature, which allows it to communicate with external flash drives to transfer and exchange data between them and the tablet, or even communicate with external devices such as a mouse and keyboard.
- The prices of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE tablet in the global markets start from 700 USD.
- Once the tablet reaches the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get acquainted with its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Read also: Samsung tablets specifications and prices in the Egyptian market
Advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- The tablet is made of all-metal materials, which are durable to protect it from shocks and accidents, especially since the tablet comes with a relatively heavy weight.
- The tablet supports 5G technologies in communications.
- The tablet supports Stylus pen.
- The screen comes with TFT panels with reasonable image quality and appropriate pixel density.
- The tablet supports a high-class processor Snapdragon 750G 5G, which is suitable for its capabilities, as it works with an 8nm manufacturing accuracy, and it can run many heavy applications easily and quickly, and the graphic processor can run games with high graphics quality, and it also preserves battery power.
- The tablet supports the ability to add an external memory stick in a separate port.
- The tablet works with the Android 11 operating system, and the modern operating interface One UI 3.1.
- The tablet supports a giant lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 10090 mAh, commensurate with its capabilities and screen size, and it can work for a day or more with random use, which is one of the most prominent advantages of the phone.
- The battery has a high capacity of 45W fast charging.
- The tablet does not fully support the standard for protection against water and dust.
- The weight of the tablet is relatively heavy.
- The tablet does not support the fingerprint sensor.
- It does not support an external protection layer for the screen from scratching.
- The screen does not come with a fast image refresh rate, which makes the phone suitable for gaming.
- The tablet comes with slightly modest photography capabilities of the front and rear cameras.
- Unfortunately, the tablet does not automatically support FM radio.
- The tablet does not support a 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The tablet does not support the NFC feature.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the official websites of the smartphone companies at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.