Advantages and disadvantages of the new Infinix Hot 10S phoneadmin - July 10, 2021
Infinix announced its new mid-range phone, the Infinix Hot 10s, in the global markets, and this series has good advantages and great prices that put the company in competition in the markets, and below we review with you the specifications of the phone, its advantages and disadvantages, so follow us.
Infinix Hot 10s phone specifications
- The Infinix Hot 10s has dimensions of 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2 mm.
- The phone has a screen of IPS LCD panels that supports the new aspect ratio of the second generation, and this screen takes up 83.1% of the area of the front end of the phone, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen measures 6.82 inches, with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, and a pixel density of 263 pixels per inch.
- The monitor supports a frame refresh rate of up to 90Hz.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 4 or 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 64 or 128 GB.
- The phone supports a microSDXC external memory card port in a separate port from the two SIM cards.
- The Infinix Hot 10s has a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The phone comes with a Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 48-megapixel camera, which is a wide lens that works with auto-focus in the camera, and it comes with a large aperture of f/1.8 and is suitable for medium lighting.
- The second lens is a 2-megapixel lens with a depth sensor to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait feature, with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The third lens has not yet been announced by the company.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a single lens, and it comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with a wide sensor.
- As for the rear camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p video recording (FullHD+) at 30 frames per second as well.
- The camera supports the PDAF autofocus feature, and supports a quad-LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- The Infinix Hot 10s comes with accelerometer and proximity sensors, and supports a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the latest Android operating system so far from the Android 11 version, with the latest XOS 7.6 operating interface from Infinix.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works on the second, third and fourth generation 4G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, the phone supports hotspot, and the phone supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- The phone supports various GPS technologies.
- The phone supports FM radio playback automatically.
- The phone does not support the NFC feature.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature, which allows communication with other devices such as mouse and keyboard that support the USB port, as well as communication with external flashes to transfer and exchange data easily to and from the phone.
- The phone works with a non-removable Li-Polymer battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh.
- The phone comes with a microUSB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone comes in black, violet, green and ocean colors.
- The prices of the Infinix Hot 10s in the Egyptian market start from 2,699 EGP.
- You can learn about the prices of the phone in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Advantages and disadvantages of the Infinix Hot 10s phone
- The phone comes with a design with a shiny and sturdy polycarbonate body, unlike the glass body.
- The phone screen supports a high frame rate refresh rate, which supports a distinctive gaming experience and high graphics for heavy games.
- The phone comes with two large internal storage spaces, 64 and 128 GB, with two versions of random access memory (RAM) suitable for its price category.
- The user can purchase an external memory card so that he can store files without affecting the performance and space of the phone, and it is separate from the port of the two SIM cards.
- The rear camera phone comes with 3 different lenses, and it works with average quality and is suitable for the price category of the phone.
- The phone supports a quad-LED flash, which helps to take pictures in the dark, and can also be used as a powerful torch.
- The phone comes with a single 8-megapixel front camera with a medium lens slot that can take pictures in the day and night with medium quality and suitable for the price category of the phone, in addition to a dual LED flash to take pictures in the dark.
- The phone supports a giant lithium polymer battery, which comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh, and is commensurate with its capabilities and screen size, and it can work for a day or more with random use.
- The phone supports the latest Android 11 operating system, with XOS 7.6 interface.
- The phone supports the fingerprint sensor in the backend of the phone.
- The phone supports a 3.5mm jack port for installing headphones.
- The phone supports FM radio playback automatically.
- The phone supports the USB On-The-Go feature, which allows i to communicate with other devices such as a mouse and keyboard, as well as connect with external flashes to easily transfer and exchange data to and from the phone.
- The price of the phone is suitable for its capabilities, which are within the middle price range.
- The phone comes with completely plastic side edges, which may not be the strongest compared to the metal edges, and its glass interface may be broken with violent falls, so you will need to buy an external protection cover if you want to keep the phone.
- Screen resolution and pixel density are relatively low for the phone class.
- Unfortunately, the screen and the back of the phone do not have an external protection layer to resist scratching at all.
- The phone came with a 12nm MediaTek processor, which is less and weaker than its competitors in the price category.
- The rear camera does not support an Ultrawide lens, which is unusual in smartphones nowadays.
- Although the phone supports video recording for the rear camera in Full HD + quality, it does not support different video recording speeds, and does not support 4K quality.
- The phone does not support slow-motion video recording.
- The phone does not support the 5G technology for communications that has become available in many phones of this generation.
- The phone does not support NFC technology.
The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the official websites of the smartphone companies at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.